We provide DELF preparation – A1, A2, B1, B2 – for both adults (Tout Public) & school students (Junior Scolaire) in Singapore. We focus on reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar.
DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française) is an official certification of French language proficiency for non-native speakers of French. The exam is administered by the CIEP (Centre International d'Etudes Pedagogiques) on behalf of the French Ministry of National Education.
DELF is equivalent to a French language diploma and it is valid for life.
What skills are tested in the DELF exam?
The DELF exam tests all 4 language skills:
- Reading - Comprehension écrite
- Listening - Comprehension orale
- Writing - Production écrite
- Speaking - Production orale
The total pass mark required is 50%. For each skill (test paper), the minimum pass mark is 5/25, failing which the diploma will not be awarded to the student.
The DELF exam can be taken in most countries of the world. It cannot be taken online; it has to be taken under strict examination conditions at an accredited test centre such as the Alliance Francaise or Institut Francais.
- Short learning period: French Faster has an accelerated learning approach that builds on your knowledge of English to help you learn French faster and smarter!
- Experienced bilingual tutors: You learn from tutors (all native speakers) who know exactly what to do to help you score well in the DELF French exam.
- Latest exam questions: You get model answers for recent and past DELF French exam questions, apart from our own bank of mock questions.
- Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials for the DELF French exam preparation; we provide all pdf and audio files.
- Anytime, anywhere: You can take DELF French class online via Skype anytime, anywhere; we have tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Guaranteed Success: So far, we have a 100% success rate.
- Our DELF French course is delivered online with a private tutor.
- You can interact with your teacher as in face-to-face.
- To take this lesson, you need: Computer, good Internet connection, microphone, speaker, webcam.
- The lesson is delivered through Skype (a video-chat program similar to Yahoo Messenger or Gtalk).
- Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download Skype: www.skype.com/download
- We can assist you if you don't know how to set up Skype.
- For more details on our online classes, refer to How it Works
- The duration of each lesson is as per your preference. It can last for 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h or 3h.
- You can also decide how many times in a week you wish to have classes.
- You can decide your preferred days and time for the classes as well.
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we'll assign you to one of our teachers.
- We teach from Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of our online DELF French Exam Preparation
- You can study in the comfort of your house.
- You don't need to waste time commuting to the school.
- For a private one-to-one lesson, the course is very cheap.
- You have the full, undivided attention of the tutor.
- You have maximum opportunity to speak French in class!
- Our DELF French tutors are qualified native French speakers who bilingual in French and English.
- Our DELF French tutors have good experience preparing students for the DELF French exam.
- Our DELF French tutors are well trained to teach using our Accelerated Learning method for faster progress.
- Our teacher is entitled to a 5 min break after every 55 min of classes.
- Actual duration of class minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
- We send you the learning materials (pdf documents) before the lesson.
- You will need to download and print out the lesson sheets.
- The lessons are specifically designed for online learning.