The DELF Junior B1 exam is an official French examination to certify the proficiency in French as a Foreign Language for teenagers and school children who are beginners in French.
DELF Junior B1 has the same basic structure as the standard DELF. Only the topics are different: the materials take into account the interests of young people.
It can only be taken by children of secondary-level age. The diploma awarded is identical to the standard DELF diploma.
Why take the DELF Junior B1 exam?
- To reward your child’s work at school and treat him/her with his/her first certificate of French.
- To officially attest the level of French of your child to enter a bilingual or French School.
- To prepare your child for the next levels of DELF through his/her progress at school.
The exam topics are made to suit primary (elementary) student’s interest: immediate environment (family, personal details, interests, friends), everyday situations, etc. The following linguistic skills are assessed:
- Listening Comprehension (Comprehension de l'Orale)
- Reading Comprehension (Comprehension des Ecrits)
- Written Expression (Production Ecrite)
- Oral Expression/Interaction (Production Orale)
Candidate must obtain at least 50 points out of 100 in all four exam skills to earn the DELF Junior B1 certificate.
- Experienced bilingual tutors: You learn from tutors (all native speakers) who know exactly what to do to help you score well in the DELF Junior B1 French exam.
- Latest exam questions: You get model answers for recent and past DELF Junior B1 French exam questions, apart from our own bank of mock questions.
- Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials for the DELF Junior B1 French exam preparation; we provide all pdf and audio files.
- Anytime, anywhere: You can take DELF Junior B1 French class online via Skype anytime, anywhere; we have tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Guaranteed Success: So far, we have a 100% success rate.
- Our DELF Junior B1 French course is delivered online with a private tutor.
- You can interact with your teacher as in face-to-face.
- To take this lesson, you need: Computer, good Internet connection, microphone, speaker, webcam.
- The lesson is delivered through Skype (a video-chat program similar to Yahoo Messenger or Gtalk).
- Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download Skype: www.skype.com/download
- We can assist you if you don't know how to set up Skype.
- For more details on our online classes, refer to How it Works
- The duration of each lesson is as per your preference. It can last for 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h or 3h.
- You can also decide how many times in a week you wish to have classes.
- You can decide your preferred days and time for the classes as well.
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we'll assign you to one of our teachers.
- We teach from Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of our online DELF Junior B1 French Exam Preparation
- You can study in the comfort of your house.
- You don't need to waste time commuting to the school.
- For a private one-to-one lesson, the course is very cheap.
- You have the full, undivided attention of the tutor.
- You have maximum opportunity to speak French in class!
- Our DELF Junior B1 French tutors are qualified native French speakers who bilingual in French and English.
- Our DELF Junior B1 French tutors have good experience preparing students for the DELF Junior B1 French exam.
- Our DELF Junior B1 French tutors are well trained to teach using our Accelerated Learning method for faster progress.
- Our teacher is entitled to a 5 min break after every 55 min of classes.
- Actual duration of class minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
- We send you the learning materials (pdf documents) before the lesson.
- You will need to download and print out the lesson sheets.
- The lessons are specifically designed for online learning.