This is what happens from the time the student contacts us to the time she starts taking regular classes.
Before the Trial Lesson:
1. Student contacts us for a Free Trial.
- Student fills in our Contact Form to register for a free trial lesson.
- Don't miss out any details and give us maximum options so that we can assign a most suitable tutor.
2. We assign the most suitable teacher.
- We assign the most suitable teacher based on the student's availability and learning objectives.
- We send out an email to both Student and Teacher to confirm the day and time of the Trial lesson.
3. Student adds the Teacher to her Skype contacts.
- Since our classes are delivered via Skype, it is important for the Student to have a Skype account.
- If you don't have a Skype account, you can create one here.
- Add the Teacher assigned to your Skype contacts.
4. Teacher sends the Lesson Notes for the class.
- Teacher gets in touch with the student to send the Lesson Notes (pdf file) for the class.
- Although you can look at the notes on your screen, we recommend that you print out the Lesson Notes.
- It is easier to write down the notes in the blank spaces in the Lesson Notes as the Teacher explains.
- Our teacher can also follow any book preferred or requested by the student.
During the Trial Lesson:
5. Student meets Teacher on Skype on the agreed day & time.
- Both Teacher and Student will log into their Skype on the day/time of the class.
- Teacher will send a greeting message to the Student and then call to begin the class.
6. Student and Teacher interact during the class.
- Student refers to the Lesson Notes (whether printed out or on their computer screen) during the class.
- Teacher and Student interact using text chat, voice chat and video chat. They see and talk to each other.
- The teacher will type in the Skype window as she explains. Don't forget to open your Text window!
- Normally, students are given homework to do after the class and this is corrected in the next class.
After the Trial Lesson:
7. Student sends feedback after the Trial Lesson.
8. We send an invoice to the student.
- We send an invoice to the student with our account details and payment options.
9. Student makes payment and reconfirms schedule for regular classes.
- Student makes payment to our account and sends us a proof of payment.
- Student reconfirms the days/time they wish to have regular classes.
- After receiving your proof of payment, we will confirm by email that we have received your payment.
10. Student starts taking regular classes.
- Student and Teacher meet online according to the agreed schedule.
- Teacher will send the lesson notes 2-3 days before the class.