DELF Prim A2 preparation from SGD20/hour. Try it FREE! All our DELF Prim A2 classes are taught by a native French tutor over Skype. Take our course on days and time of your convenience. Our online French language school provides DELF Prim A2 lessons in the morning, afternoon, evening and even night time. Our French tutors teach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
The DELF Prim A2 is an official certificate to certify the proficiency in French as a Foreign Language for children who are beginners in French. The DELF Prim A2 is an international certification of French language proficiency and it is awarded by the French Ministry of Education.
Why take the DELF Prim A2 exam?
- To reward your child’s work at school and treat him/her with his/her first certificate of French.
- To officially attest the level of French of your child to enter a bilingual or French School.
- To prepare your child for the next levels of DELF through his/her progress at school.
The exam topics are made to suit primary (elementary) student’s interest: immediate environment (family, personal details, interests, friends), everyday situations, etc. The following linguistic skills are assessed:
- Listening Comprehension (Comprehension de l'Orale)
- Reading Comprehension (Comprehension des Ecrits)
- Written Expression (Production Ecrite)
- Oral Expression/Interaction (Production Orale)
Candidate must obtain at least 50 points out of 100 in all four exam skills to earn the DELF Prim A2 certificate.
- Short learning period: Even if you don't know any French, you can reach the DELF Prim A2 in 80 hours of learning!
- Experienced bilingual tutors: You learn from tutors (all native speakers) who know exactly what to do to help you score well in the DELF Prim A2 French exam.
- Latest exam questions: You get model answers for recent and past DELF Prim A2 French exam questions, apart from our own bank of mock questions.
- Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials for the DELF Prim A2 French exam preparation; we provide all pdf and audio files.
- Anytime, anywhere: You can take DELF Prim A2 French class online via Skype anytime, anywhere; we have tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Guaranteed Success: So far, we have a 100% success rate.
- Mum or dad can attend: Either mum or dad can attend the class for free. This helps you monitor your child's progress and you can also learn French at the same time!
- Fun learning experience: We guarantee your child will have a very fun time learning fun with us.
- Our DELF Prim A2 French course is delivered online with a private tutor.
- You can interact with your teacher as in face-to-face.
- To take this lesson, you need: Computer, good Internet connection, microphone, speaker, webcam.
- The lesson is delivered through Skype (a video-chat program similar to Yahoo Messenger or Gtalk).
- Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download Skype: www.skype.com/download
- We can assist you if you don't know how to set up Skype.
- For more details on our online classes, refer to How it Works
- The duration of each lesson is as per your preference. It can last for 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h or 3h.
- You can also decide how many times in a week you wish to have classes.
- You can decide your preferred days and time for the classes as well.
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we'll assign you to one of our teachers.
- We teach from Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of our online DELF Prim A2 French Exam Preparation
- You can study in the comfort of your house.
- You don't need to waste time commuting to the school.
- For a private one-to-one lesson, the course is very cheap.
- You have the full, undivided attention of the tutor.
- You have maximum opportunity to speak French in class!
- Our DELF Prim A2 French tutors are qualified native French speakers who bilingual in French and English.
- Our DELF Prim A2 French tutors have good experience preparing students for the DELF Prim A2 French exam.
- Our DELF Prim A2 French tutors are well trained to teach using our Accelerated Learning method for faster progress.
- Our teacher is entitled to a 5 min break after every 55 min of classes.
- Actual duration of class minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
- We send you the learning materials (pdf documents) before the lesson.
- You will need to download and print out the lesson sheets.
- The lessons are specifically designed for online learning.