French Faster offers online exam preparation for the TEF Test. This is done as a private lesson with a native French tutor over Skype. TEF Test Preparation is indeed one of our main courses, and we really excel in it! We can help you achieve your objectives in the shortest possible time whether you need a good TEF score for Canada (Quebec) immigration or University Admission. Our TEF French tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Depends on student's current level, needs and objectives. For an idea of how long it takes to achieve various levels of proficiency, see How Long to Learn French We can prepare students to reach B2 Level in 120-180 hours. This can be done within 6 months of study!
- Short learning period: French Faster has an accelerated learning approach that builds on your knowledge of English to help you learn French faster and smarter! We are very exam-oriented and we teach you the shortcuts, tips and tricks to score well in the test!
- Experienced bilingual tutors: You learn from tutors (all native speakers) who know exactly what to do to help you score well in the TEF French exam.
- Latest exam questions: You get model answers for recent and past TEF French exam questions, apart from our own bank of mock questions.
- Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials for the TEF French exam preparation; we provide all pdf and audio files.
- Anytime, anywhere: You can take TEF French class online via Skype anytime, anywhere; we have tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Perfect for working adults and university students.
- Guaranteed Success: So far, we have a 100% success rate.
- Our TEF French course is delivered online with a private tutor.
- You can interact with your teacher as in face-to-face.
- To take this lesson, you need: Computer, good Internet connection, microphone, speaker, webcam.
- The lesson is delivered through Skype (a video-chat program similar to Yahoo Messenger or Gtalk).
- Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download Skype: www.skype.com/download
- We can assist you if you don't know how to set up Skype.
- For more details on our online classes, refer to How it Works
- The duration of each lesson is as per your preference. It can last for 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h or 3h.
- You can also decide how many times in a week you wish to have classes.
- You can decide your preferred days and time for the classes as well.
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we'll assign you to one of our teachers.
- We teach from Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of our online TEF French Exam Preparation
- You can study in the comfort of your house.
- You don't need to waste time commuting to the school.
- For a private one-to-one lesson, the course is very cheap.
- You have the full, undivided attention of the tutor.
- You have maximum opportunity to speak French in class!
- Our teachers are qualified native French speakers who bilingual in French and English.
- Our teachers have good experience preparing students for the TEF French exam.
- Our teachers are well trained to teach using our Accelerated Learning method for faster progress.
- Our teacher is entitled to a 5 min break after every 55 min of classes.
- Actual duration of class minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
- We send you the learning materials (pdf documents) before the lesson.
- You will need to download and print out the lesson sheets.
- The lessons are specifically designed for online learning.