French for Beginners in Singapore course for both kids and adults with little or zero knowledge of the French language. All our classes are taught by a native French tutor. Private class from SGD20/hour. Our school provides lessons in the morning, afternoon, evening and even night time. We teach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can even take an international exam and earn an official certificate at the end of this course: DELF A1 (lower beginner) and DELF A2 (upper beginner) for adults; DELF A1 Junior Scolaire and DELF A2 Junior Scolaire for kids.
- Spell in French and pronounce words accurately
- Use spoken French to greet people, introduce themselves and other people
- Talk about likes, dislikes and preferences
- Ask questions using the present tense
- Give addresses and ask for directions, arrange informal meetings, and shop
- Talk about the weather and family, and order food in a restaurant
- Understand simple conversations and public announcements (airport, train station, etc)
- Write a simple post card
- Understand and appreciate some aspects of French culture.
We guarantee you will learn French 3~4 times faster through our Accelerated Learning method.
Our Accelerated Learning method is based on 3 main principles:
- Constructivism (we build on what you already know, e.g. English)
- Participative Learning (you are an active agent in the learning process; we adapt to your learning style).
- Memorisation Techniques (mnemonics, sound association, etc)
See an example of how to learn French fast, easy and fun way.
- Our French for Beginners Singapore course is delivered online with a private tutor.
- You can interact with your teacher as in face-to-face.
- To take this lesson you need a Computer with microphone, speaker and webcam, and a good Internet connection.
- The lesson is delivered through Skype (a video-chat program similar to Yahoo Messenger or Gtalk).
- Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download Skype: www.skype.com/download
- We can assist you if you don't know how to set up Skype.
- For more details on our online classes, refer to How it Works
- The duration of each lesson is as per your preference. It can last for 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h or 3h.
- You can also decide how many times in a week you wish to have classes.
- You can decide your preferred days and time for the classes as well.
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we'll assign you to one of our teachers.
- We teach from Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of our online French for Beginners in Singapore course
- You can study in the comfort of your house.
- You don't need to waste time commuting to the school.
- For a private one-to-one lesson, the course is very cheap.
- You have the full, undivided attention of the tutor.
- You have maximum opportunity to speak French in class!
- Our French tutors are qualified native French speakers who bilingual in French and English.
- Our French tutors have good experience teaching French as a French language to children and adults.
- Our French tutors are well trained to teach using our Accelerated Learning method for faster progress.
- Our tutor is entitled to a 5 min break after every 55 min of classes.
- Actual duration of class minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
- We send you the learning materials (pdf documents) before the lesson.
- You will need to download and print out the lesson sheets.
- The lessons are specifically designed for online learning.
- You can sign up for our free trial lesson (25 minutes).
- This is delivered as a private lesson with the teacher online.
- We need a minimum 2-3 days advance notice.
To book a free trial lesson, please use our Contact Form