Emploi Professeur FLE - Madagascar
Offre d’Emploi, Recrutement, Poste de Professeur de FLE. French teacher jobs, vacancy in Madagascar
We are hiring French teachers based in Madagascar to teach French as a French as a Foreign Language (Français Langue Etrangère, FLE) to our students (mainly English speakers) worldwide.
We welcome applicants living anywhere in Madagascar (Antananarivo, Toamasina, etc). All classes are taught online via Skype or Zoom.
French Faster is an Online French Language School established in 2005. We specialise in teaching French as a Foreign Language (Français Langue Etrangère, FLE). Since 2005, French Faster has been teaching students based in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia, Russia, North America, and Latin America. We teach students of all ages (kids, teenagers, adults), levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and learning purposes (personal interest, school exams, university entrance, work, business, immigration, etc).
French Faster has a big vision, a talented team, and a high-energy culture. We keep growing year after year, especially through referrals from parents and students. Consequently, we are always looking for:
- French teachers in Madagascar who value innovation, brainstorming and teamwork.
- French teachers in Madagascar with knowledge, talent and passion to teach.
- French teachers in Madagascar who are well-organised, disciplined, and know how to prioritise.
- French teachers with good work ethics – we need people who value work as something sacred!
We give priority to teachers who can commit at least 10 HOURS/WEEK.
We assign maximum teaching hours to help them earn like a full-time salary.
We will only consider French teachers in Madagascar with native proficiency in French language who can also communicate in English since we conduct business in English and
it is the language that most of our customers speak.
We welcome Français Langue Etrangère (FLE) teachers from any city in Madagascar, especially from Antananarivo, Toamasina, Antsirabe, Mahajanga, Antsiranana, etc.
We hire 2-3 teachers at a time so that we can fill up their schedule quickly and they can earn ASAP.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Native proficiency in French language (above C2 level).
- A standard accent with no strong regional influence.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English (written and spoken).
- Degree in French language, French literature, Translation, Journalism, Philosophy preferred.
- Passionate about languages; Creative, Fun and Energetic.
- Presentable, Mature, Positive-minded, Hardworking, Good mannered
- Responsible, Friendly, Open-minded and Culturally-sensitive.
- Non-confrontational and Uncomplicated.
- Computer-savvy, comfortable with the use of technology.
- Easily reachable and fast with email and phone response.
- Mature female candidates preferred.
- Minimum age requirement: 24+
- We give priority to those looking for a full-time job with maximum teaching hours.
- Online one-to-one private lesson
- Online two-to-one group lesson (we do not teach more than 2 students in a class)
- Teach FLE to our students using our Accelerated Learning method.
- Select and use appropriate learning materials.
- Make appropriate lesson plans based on student needs
- Create new learning materials for individual needs.
- Assess students’ level during trial lessons.
- Provide oral and, if necessary, written feedback to students.
- Provide progress reports to parents on a regular basis.
- Prepare students for various exams (DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, TFI, IB, GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, VCE, CBSE)
- Carry out relevant administrative tasks related to teaching: emails, reports, etc.
- Attend relevant program-specific training & briefing as and when required.
- Be a positive ambassador for French Faster.
- Primary and Secondary school students (6~18 years old).
- Adults immigrating or relocating to French-speaking countries.
- Children, Teenagers and Adults learning French for fun.
- Expatriate families based in French-speaking countries.
- Airlines, healthcare, luxury goods and F&B industry employees.
- University students taking French as an elective subject.
- Students learning French to study in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Quebec, etc.
- Freelance part-time position.
- Work from home (you need to have a proper work space).
- Classes can be between 1h, 1.5h, 2h and 3h duration.
- You choose the days and time that you wish to teach at your convenience and availability.
- You inform us in advance of days/time that you are not available for classes.
- You submit your Salary Report to us on the 23rd of the month.
- We pay by Paypal or Bank transfer to your designated account on the 28th of the month.
- Competitive hourly rate depending on level taught (A1-A2, B1-B2, C1-C2).
- Earn as much as you want through maximum teaching hours based on your availability/convenience.